Keep Makeup Brushes in Tip-Top Shape
Just like exfoliating and moisturizing, cleaning your makeup brushes is an important piece of your beauty routine which should not be missed. Weekly cleansing of brushes can help prevent bacteria from spreading, and keep skin and pores clear and clean. All of us here at BeWell Expo 2013 want to emphasize how important it is to keep makeup brushes clean, not only for health benefits, but also to ensure your brushes remain a long-lasting investment in your makeup bag.
How to properly wash your makeup brushes:
- Lay your brush on a paper towel, and spray bristles with a brush cleaner.
- Rub the bristles of your brush along the paper towel, and keep spraying with cleaner until no more makeup comes off of the brush.
- Rinse your brush with cold water, reshape bristles, and lay out to dry.
Incase you don’t have a professional brush cleaner handy, baby shampoo is a great alternative.
To wash with baby shampoo:
- Run your brushes under warm water to rinse away as much makeup as you can.
- Swirl brush around in a bowl filled with warm water and a small amount of baby shampoo. Use your fingers to help the brush work up a lather.
- Rinse the brush under cool water, and repeat the process until there is no more makeup residue left.
- Wipe brushes clean with a cloth, reshape bristles, and lay out to dry.
Our exhibitor, Crown Brush, offers high-quality makeup brushes, palettes, and accessories. They have an assortment of professional-strength brush cleaners to try out! Stop by their booth at BeWell Expo 2013 and check out their exclusive promotions on all sorts of beauty indulgences.
Have you bought your tickets for BeWell Expo 2013 yet? They are on sale HERE.