DIY Mask to Resolve Oily Summer Skin!
Hot summer days can take their toll on your face. Let’s “face” it, you dont look your best when your face is oily. Look bright and refreshed after using this great DIY face mask (it tastes great too!). Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup of mashed strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
What to do:
- Mash all of your ingredients together…Make sure you do NOT blend them
- Apply evenly all over your face and let the mixture sit for about 8 to 10 minutes
- Use a warm damp facecloth to take off the mask
- Rinse with cool water, and pat dry
Have any ingredients left over? Just add milk and enjoy a delicious summer smoothie!
Why this mask is great:
The strawberries contain salicylic acid, which is great for acne-prone skin. The lemon juice is really great for your summer skin because it tightens your pores and removes the dead skin cells, revealing your smoothest skin. Lastly, the yogurt and honey have antibiotic properties, which help heal areas of redness and keep blemishes from scarring.