Outsmart Skin Cancer and Still Get that Summer Glow!
Everyone wants to be tan, especially with bikini season quickly approaching. But, is it really worth the risk? The Skin Cancer Foundation’s website shares some scary facts that make us want to reconsider:
- Skin cancer is the most common form of skin cancer in the United States
- Skin cancer in young women has risen 800% since 1979
- Risk for melanoma DOUBLES if a person has had more than 5 sunburns
- Those who use tanning beds are 69% more likely to develop early-onset basal cell carcinoma, a form of skin cancer that is rarely fatal, but can be highly disfiguring if it grows
- People who first use a tanning bed before age 35 increase their risk of melanoma by 75%
These were enough to make us start looking elsewhere for that summer glow! Luckily, BeWell Expo exhibitor, Chocolate Sunless provides the perfect alternative. With sprays and lotions made from premium high-end ingredients, Chocolate Sunless is the best way to be bronzed and beautiful (…and safe!!!) this summer! Chocolate Sunless will be present at the 2013 expo at the Pasadena Convention Center October 12th and 13th. Get up to 66% off on spray tan aerosol can and personal care products. This special price will only be available at the BeWell Expo!
BeSafe, BeWellers! Use sunscreen with sufficient SPF everyday and wear hats. It’s not worth it!